Recently I have been in extreme obsess with Justin Bieber, he's all I listen to. Every time I even say something there is usually a reference to him. YAH SHAWTY ;) . For this assignment I've chosen to list my favorite or the top five Justin Bieber songs.
# 5 ~~ Love Me
- I chose this as number five because it is one of my favorites, but not my very favorite. This song is just dedicated to basically every girl that considers themselves a "Justin fan". It doesn't really have a meaning it is just saying "love me love me, say that you love me" in a way that Justin Bieber is really trying to find a girl that he can love, and give her everything and this is why most of his songs have to do with "puppy love" as he says.
# 4 ~~ Down to Earth
- This song is my number four favorite, only because I can't really relate to it. Justin wrote this song about his parents divorce. He was really hurt by it, and wishes he could still have both of his parents together, in one. Throughout this song he says "Mommy you were always somewhere, and Daddy I live outta town, so tell me how could I ever be normal somehow? You tell me this is for the best, so why am I in tears?" this is somewhat sad because he is really showing that he does want to be a normal kid, but he cant with the divorce separating his parents.
#3 ~~ One Less Lonely Girl
- One Less Lonely Girl is at number three. This song is about Justin saying if he could have "this girl" that she could be his, and she would be one less lonely girl in the world. I really like this song, and its video. In the video Justin and this girl are looking at each other, and they're really staring each other down, they think each other is cute, but they don't really say anything. Then the girl leaves the laundromat and drops her scarf Justin picks it up , and leaves a note behind him. When the girl returns the next day, Justin is not there, she's sad but looks up and sees the note it says "If you want you scarf come find me, xoxo". After this basically she goes out in a trail and after following all the notes she finds Justin back in the laundromat all done in a "romantic" scene, and that's basically it. (This song is also done in a french version, which is also very good!)
#2 ~~ First Dance / Favorite Girl
- There is a tie for my number two favorites, the tie is between First Dance, and Favorite Girl. First I'll talk about first dance; this song is about a slow dance at a prom. It talks about he wants to have a perfect first dance at his prom, with the perfect girl. The other one is Favorite Girl, and its just basically talking about his specific "favorite girl" but is not meanted for a specific girl. My favorite lyrics of the song is "You're used to going out your way to impress these Mr. Wrongs but you can be yourself with me, I'll take you as you are, I know they said believe in love, is a dream that can't be real so girl let's write a fairy tale, And show 'em how it feels" which is saying your always going out to impress the one that you think is good for you , but isnt, and your trying to be somebody your not. But Justin says you can be yourself with him, you dont need to be anybody else because he will love you just the way you are, and there is no more impressing needed.
#1 ~~ One Time
- One Time is my favorite Justin Bieber song, it was the first one (song) of Justin Bieber's that I heard. This song is the reason for my obsession. This song is about a girl, but none in specific. Lyrics : "When I met you girl, my heart went knock knock, now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop, even though its a struggle love is all we got, so we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top". This song is basically just about Justin telling a girl one time that he "loves her".
# 5 ~~ Love Me
- I chose this as number five because it is one of my favorites, but not my very favorite. This song is just dedicated to basically every girl that considers themselves a "Justin fan". It doesn't really have a meaning it is just saying "love me love me, say that you love me" in a way that Justin Bieber is really trying to find a girl that he can love, and give her everything and this is why most of his songs have to do with "puppy love" as he says.
# 4 ~~ Down to Earth
- This song is my number four favorite, only because I can't really relate to it. Justin wrote this song about his parents divorce. He was really hurt by it, and wishes he could still have both of his parents together, in one. Throughout this song he says "Mommy you were always somewhere, and Daddy I live outta town, so tell me how could I ever be normal somehow? You tell me this is for the best, so why am I in tears?" this is somewhat sad because he is really showing that he does want to be a normal kid, but he cant with the divorce separating his parents.
#3 ~~ One Less Lonely Girl
- One Less Lonely Girl is at number three. This song is about Justin saying if he could have "this girl" that she could be his, and she would be one less lonely girl in the world. I really like this song, and its video. In the video Justin and this girl are looking at each other, and they're really staring each other down, they think each other is cute, but they don't really say anything. Then the girl leaves the laundromat and drops her scarf Justin picks it up , and leaves a note behind him. When the girl returns the next day, Justin is not there, she's sad but looks up and sees the note it says "If you want you scarf come find me, xoxo". After this basically she goes out in a trail and after following all the notes she finds Justin back in the laundromat all done in a "romantic" scene, and that's basically it. (This song is also done in a french version, which is also very good!)
#2 ~~ First Dance / Favorite Girl
- There is a tie for my number two favorites, the tie is between First Dance, and Favorite Girl. First I'll talk about first dance; this song is about a slow dance at a prom. It talks about he wants to have a perfect first dance at his prom, with the perfect girl. The other one is Favorite Girl, and its just basically talking about his specific "favorite girl" but is not meanted for a specific girl. My favorite lyrics of the song is "You're used to going out your way to impress these Mr. Wrongs but you can be yourself with me, I'll take you as you are, I know they said believe in love, is a dream that can't be real so girl let's write a fairy tale, And show 'em how it feels" which is saying your always going out to impress the one that you think is good for you , but isnt, and your trying to be somebody your not. But Justin says you can be yourself with him, you dont need to be anybody else because he will love you just the way you are, and there is no more impressing needed.
#1 ~~ One Time
- One Time is my favorite Justin Bieber song, it was the first one (song) of Justin Bieber's that I heard. This song is the reason for my obsession. This song is about a girl, but none in specific. Lyrics : "When I met you girl, my heart went knock knock, now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop, even though its a struggle love is all we got, so we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top". This song is basically just about Justin telling a girl one time that he "loves her".

0 comments:
Post a Comment