One Change ~ If I could change one thing, that I have done in the past couple of months, or weeks, or even days, it would be to delete text messages. A day ago, I was talking with my mom when she started saying some weird things, and she told me she read my text messages. There could be nothing worse then your own mother reading your text messages, its just a creepy move on her behalf. So from now on I have promised myself to delete my text messages from now on, so she will no longer be able to "creep" them.
Super Hero ~ As a toddler, I do believe my biggest dream was to be a superhero, to be able to fly, and stick to walls like spiderman, or even to be able to save people, and make them happy. I have always considered the tooth fairy a superhero, she makes kids happy all over the world, and even helps convincing kids that loosing teeth is not all that bad, so if I could be any superhero I would choose to be the toothfairy.
Winter - Love it or Hate it? ~ Winter is my favorite season of the whole year! I get so excited, thrilled when the first snowflakes fall. Winter is always so much fun! Sliding, and skating, maybe even skiing for some, and also just fooling around in the snow. So many people hate snow, just because it messes up the roads, but other than that what else could ever be wrong with it? It's fun !! I love winter!
It is Twilight Time ! ~ Everbody is so twilight crazy, "team edward" "team jacob" is all you ever hear about, and I personally think its ridiculous. The whole twilight thing didn't even slack off, people are still obsessed from three years ago, and they need to get over it. I think its great now that the twilight series are over, so maybe there obsessiveness will slacken off. I have refused to even read the "Twilight" series, because I'm scared that I will become one of those obbsessive freaks.
Stranded ~ If I could be stranded somewhere with nothing, and could only choose one person to have with me, I would choose Michaela Jardine, for the simple reason she would keep me entertained. I would have a dull time with anybody else, just because she can make a joke out of anything, and thats why I would choose Michaela to be stranded on a desert with me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment