BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Will they ever make it to the Stone of Dreams ..

I had been looking at the movie reviews for the movie , "Wizards of Waverly Place" . Most of them were pretty dull , and I really could not choose one that really stood out . This is a really great movie , it's always pulling you in , wanting to keep you watching.

However, the movie review i chose was from "kidstvmovies" , and I found they did a fairly well job, about not spoiling the ending. Their last sentence " Unfortunately, if the kids don't succeed in about 48 hours or less, they will disappear forever " , to me really stood out. I think this sentence is really going to make the reader want to watch this movie, they left you wondering if they really are going to make it to the dream of stones or not.

Another thing I liked about this review, was that they kept it short and sweet . They tell you enough , so you know what the movie is based on , but yet they leave you with a hanging conclusion. I would never like to sit and read this huge long movie review, because basically by then you would know how the movie is going to end..

0 comments: