" You're a true friend, you're here until the end, you pull me aside when something isn't right. You talk with me now , and into t
he night, until it's alright again, you're a true friend."
I have one best friend, she's been with me through everything, she never leaves my side. Her name is Michaela Jardine, she is 14 years old , and comes from a family consisting of her two parents, a fluffy white dog , and 3 other girls. She has medium length brown hair , hazel eyes, glasses; she's very pretty . Michaela has a phenomenal personality; she's constantly laughing, and smiling. This is one of her best traits, it's truly what makes her, who she is.
I would be completely lost without Michaela; she's everything I ever dreamed of having as a best friend. She's trustworthy, honest and loyal. I trust her with everything, and she does the same with me, we never hold back on anything. She's honest and loyal, I've never heard her do anything that I would have never wanted her to do, or say, she's perfect ..
She's a very strong girl , she doesn't care what people think of her , if they don't like her , she'd just sit and laugh at them, before she would let it hurt her. However if someone were to say something that she wouldn't like, she would never ever hold back . But she never gives up, she keeps trying 'till she has what she's wanted .
She's my best friend , and I know I would never be the person I am today if she was never in my life , we have so many memories , and inside jokes , i really just dont know what I would or could ever do without her !
~ Love you tons ! Don't ever change , you're perfect just the way you are ~
he night, until it's alright again, you're a true friend."I have one best friend, she's been with me through everything, she never leaves my side. Her name is Michaela Jardine, she is 14 years old , and comes from a family consisting of her two parents, a fluffy white dog , and 3 other girls. She has medium length brown hair , hazel eyes, glasses; she's very pretty . Michaela has a phenomenal personality; she's constantly laughing, and smiling. This is one of her best traits, it's truly what makes her, who she is.
I would be completely lost without Michaela; she's everything I ever dreamed of having as a best friend. She's trustworthy, honest and loyal. I trust her with everything, and she does the same with me, we never hold back on anything. She's honest and loyal, I've never heard her do anything that I would have never wanted her to do, or say, she's perfect ..
She's a very strong girl , she doesn't care what people think of her , if they don't like her , she'd just sit and laugh at them, before she would let it hurt her. However if someone were to say something that she wouldn't like, she would never ever hold back . But she never gives up, she keeps trying 'till she has what she's wanted .
She's my best friend , and I know I would never be the person I am today if she was never in my life , we have so many memories , and inside jokes , i really just dont know what I would or could ever do without her !
~ Love you tons ! Don't ever change , you're perfect just the way you are ~
xoxo♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment