BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Telling the Story ~*

Today was the day, the day I was finally going to go to my first circus! I've been waiting for this day for so long, to see all those silly goofy clowns with the big red noses, and those huge clumsy elephants, I just simply could not wait!

I got ready as quick as possible, as my mom was roaring my name for me to hurry. I quickly threw on my favorite t-shirt, brushed my teeth, and ran out the door. We drove for quite a long time, or what seemed a long time, until we finally got to the humongous red circus tent. You know me , I wanted to do some exploring, so my mom went inside to get our seats, while I snuck off to the other side of the tent, where all the actors, and clowns, and animals could be found.

When I got there, a furry brown dog tripped me, and snatched my lollipop right out of my hand, I most definitely wasn't going to let him just run off with it, I wanted it back! So of course, the dog ran the other way and I chased him. First we ran through a colorful tepee, then through an old mans shed(which was extremely dirty) and then over a lawn chair, and through the bushes! Finally, i chased him all over the park and over two cars, until I caught him, and was in the middle of nowhere.

My heart was beating like there was going to be no tomorrow, the circus! I forgot about it, and chased this silly dog , until I got lost! What am I ever going to do ? I know! I'll retrace my steps... Okay, so after my mom went in the red tent, I took off, and thats when that dumb dog took my lollipop, so after that we went through that weird tepee, oh and that old mans shed. Then over those lawn chairs, and finally through the bushes, and all over the park.. then the very last thing was when we went over two cars.

Look! Theres the two cars ! I quickly scrambled over them, and through the park, and back through the bushes , and over the lawn chairs. I could see it! I can see the big red circus tent! I ran back to that tent super fast, and i made it just in time for the final act, what a relief. As the circus finished up , and i got home, I thought to myself , what a day ..

1 comments:

Julia A said...

verrry gooood,
i liiked this story. (:
watch the "i"s though.
goood job.